Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FA Student Says...

Before I came to Faucher Academy, I never could have imagined doing the things that I've done here. I've traveled to places that I've never been to before. For example, I wouldn't have thought about going up to Porter Ranch to go hiking, or up to Rocky Point to rock climb. These are just two of the ways my school is outdoor oriented. Faucher Academy also helps people by building houses with Habitat for Humanity. School is the most wonderful experience I have ever had. The classes are small so you can get more help and attention if you need it. All of the teachers make class fun to the point where you don't even realize that you're learning, or even at school. But it's not always fun, because they know when to buckle down, and they can even be somewhat strict at times--for our own good. I think Faucher Academy is a great school if you're not doing so well where you are right now. For example, I went from a not-so-good student to one that's growing into a stronger and smarter person. This school also helps you become a better human being who will be ready for anything the world throws at you. Kids that have graduated and are here now have learned so much, and have become better people because of Faucher Academy. I love telling my friends about my school. Faucher Academy is a great learning place and welcomes anyone who walks through the door. ~FA High School Student

No comments: